((( ~ . مـنتـدى فـانـتــازيـا . ~ )))

أهـلاً بكـ زائـرنا الكـريـم
في منتدى ((( ~ فـانـتـازيـا ~ )))

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهـلاً بكـ زائـرنا الكـريـم
في منتدى ((( ~ فـانـتـازيـا ~ )))

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مشـاعـر في حـرووف

2 مشترك

Tkac autumn تكـات الخـريف

Suzy Wakim
    Suzy Wakim
    الإدارة الـعـامـة
    الإدارة الـعـامـة

عدد المساهمات : 2472
    نقـاط : 4876
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2010
    مكان الإقامة مكان الإقامة : دمشـق - سـورية
    العمل أو الدراسة العمل أو الدراسة : مدير شـركة المتوسط للإنتاج الفني والإعلامي
    الهوايات : الكتابة والشعر، وتصفح النت

منقول Tkac autumn تكـات الخـريف

مُساهمة من طرف Suzy Wakim 5th سبتمبر 2010, 6:59 pm

Tkac autumn
    In the heart of the night, I hear " tick, tock ". Faint thuds that resemble the pitter-patter of the raindrops when falling on my window. But, we are yet not in winter. This is still August.

I try to listen very attentively. All I hear are the same unchanging ticks. Perhaps, they are coming from that noisy clock, which sleeps during the day to come back to life only at night. It starts muttering to itself when the night falls.

I get off my bed; remove the batteries and release a sigh of relief saying to myself " I can now sleep undisturbed ".

As soon as I close my eyes, the ticking sound returns to fill the silence. Tick, Tock … I look at the clock. It is dead !

I pile the pillows above my head, but in vain. The same sound manages to sneak through them to hit my tired ears. I remove the covers and start tracing the source of the sound.

In the kitchen I check that usually annoying tap. I think perhaps it is scared of the dark and when the night comes it starts to sweat making that annoying noise. But, it is stone dry. It is neither sweating, nor salivating …

I continue my search journey towards the source.

The sound gets louder as I get nearer to my old chair, my life-long companion. I hear the thumping getting louder and louder.

There you are. I stroke the back of the chair, and talk to it in a gentle tone.

I remember the day I bought you. You were young and fresh. You used to shine proudly among the rest of the furniture pieces. You were a true show - off.

But, alas! Now, the termites have found their way to your bones taking you to your last moments.

Well, pardon me, my dear old friend. I cannot keep your company any longer. The rest of the furniture may catch your disease.

I throw my life-long companion out of the window, lament its departure, and wait to find that the thudding sound has ceased. So, with that I turn off my lights …

I rush to my bed at last. Moments later, I hear thump … thump

Sabrin

Mme Rocha
    Mme Rocha
    مـشـرفـة
    مـشـرفـة

عدد المساهمات : 90
    نقـاط : 225
    تاريخ التسجيل : 03/09/2010
    مكان الإقامة مكان الإقامة : مـصـر
    الهوايات : مـتـنـوعـة

منقول رد: Tkac autumn تكـات الخـريف

مُساهمة من طرف Mme Rocha 9th يناير 2011, 6:54 am

Tkac autumn  تكـات الخـريف 1281036179

Suzy Wakim
    Suzy Wakim
    الإدارة الـعـامـة
    الإدارة الـعـامـة

عدد المساهمات : 2472
    نقـاط : 4876
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2010
    مكان الإقامة مكان الإقامة : دمشـق - سـورية
    العمل أو الدراسة العمل أو الدراسة : مدير شـركة المتوسط للإنتاج الفني والإعلامي
    الهوايات : الكتابة والشعر، وتصفح النت

منقول رد: Tkac autumn تكـات الخـريف

مُساهمة من طرف Suzy Wakim 19th يناير 2011, 2:09 pm

Tkac autumn  تكـات الخـريف Fgsdfs10

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 19th أبريل 2024, 4:15 am